Friday, August 6, 2010


Hi Friends,
I’m really excited to let you know that my jewelry line Aroc Urtu
[pronunciation: a ‘rock ‘er two] is ready to launch. After designing for other people for so long I decided it was time to do my own thing and start my own collection. My very talented partner Sarah Lederman and I have been working away on the jewelry, the website, the blog, and the lookbook, and are now eager for you to check it out. We’d love to hear your feedback.

Combining beautiful beach and river stones that I’ve collected on my travels with precious gems, each Aroc Urtu piece is truly one of a kind – just like you! Stay in touch with us on Facebook (yes, please join the fan page), Twitter, our blog and see where stones and our imaginations lead us. Oh, and tell your friends about Aroc Urtu.

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” (Lao Tzu); join us as we take our first step.
Cheers!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment