Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Dance

Today was one of those picture perfect Autumn days and I just happened to be able to reschedule some things so that I could be outside and ENJOY it. I basically played hookey all afternoon and loved every second of it. At the park someone was playing Leonard Cohen’s song Dance Me To The End Of Love on their guitar (really well – now I want to learn to play it on my guitar)) and these are the images (more or less) that were dancing in my head. Enjoy!dancers

So I returned re-freshed, re-inspired, re-invigorated, re-ady to re-start…

tomorrow!

peace

3 comments:

  1. A perfect NYC day, with your very own soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great day, and I love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebekah and Ann! I'm so glad I took a bit of down- time as now it has gotten much colder. Sometimes just a few hours is all it takes to feel like I've been on a mini vacation. Do you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete