Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to the Future

I’m back in the city. At least my body is. My mind is in the process of catching up. So I’m in the state of what I call half-back. Kind of like in this photo I made:

half back

collage1

So long vacation! I hope to visit gain soon!!

collage2

And while I miss the total relaxation of the beach, there’s something about dashing around the city in the cold that is really invigorating. Bring on the SNOW!

I wanted to show you all some of the new things that are in work, but unfortunately I wasn’t the only one slacking off… my stone dealer, a jeweler, and my caster all put me on the back burner while I was away and didn’t finish what they said they would. UGH – while the cat’s away… or out of sight, out of mind… it’s annoying (even though I do adore all of them)!

How is your 2012 going so far? Did you take a break? Are you back, going full speed ahead?

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment