Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Empire State of Mind

Oh, September in New York, you win me over every year! Crisp blue skies, cooler temperatures, and loads of cultural events. It has also been fashion week, which for accessories and jewelry stretches into a whole month of frenzy. Excitement overload!

For now I’m going to show you one – just one – of the brand new Aroc Urtu necklaces. I chose this one because it is inspired by the “Empire silhouette”, and as I said in the title, I am in a NY state of mind. And as we all know, but we don’t know why, NY is the Empire state.

WatermelonWaterfall 

While I never thought of the Empire State Building as my favorite building, it has grown in my heart because I can see it from our roof garden where it greets me with such regal-ness and constancy despite the weather, political events, or my mood. And the nighttime lights change color to demarcate a wide variety of events and celebrations. So enjoy some of my photos of this building that I’ve come to love so much!

Empire1 

empire3empire2

empire4

Are you feeling it? OK, listen to this and be here now!

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment