Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who are your style icons?

Hey Aroc Urtu fans,

The other day we were discussing who the Aroc Urtu "customer" is. I don't think it has to fit the mold of just one type of woman or man but if I had to get specific I would say that the Aroc Urtu wearer is effortlessly chic because the jewelry is all about understated elegance. It's the type of woman who can throw on a caftan, a simple beach stone, and flip flops and make it look like a million bucks.

I started thinking about who my style icons are and I realized they are the type of women who fit this bill as well. Jane Birkin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Brigitte Bardot, and Catherine Keener are just some of my favorites (to name a few). They don't look like they're trying too hard and I love that. There's something a bit bohemian about all of them. Who are your style icons?

peace, love, and rocks,

Sarah










No comments:

Post a Comment