Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank You Note

Julianne Moore is hands-down one of my very favorite actors. I just saw her in The Kids are Alright and thought she was brilliant (and how gorgeous was Mark Ruffalo?). Her performance in last year's visually sumptuous but emotionally crushing film The Single Man was perfectly nuanced, and she was central in two of my all-time favorite films, Far From Heaven and The Big Lebowski.

She stands out to me not only as a fashion icon, but as a woman who embodies humanity's finest qualities; grace, dignity, compassion, strength and wit - the kind of person you wish was one of your best friends.

So, imagine Sarah's and my delight when today we received an email from Ms. Julianne Moore telling us how much she loves her Aroc Urtu necklace! I should add generosity to the above list.
We are on cloud nine!

Peace, love, and rocks,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment