Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday!

I've been dying to get to the blog for days, but every time I sit down inspired I somehow get called away. Part of the problem is that I'm in the middle of a home renovation project...

I'm building a little guest room and a walk-in closet in the bedroom to make up for the lost closet due to the guestroom. It seemed like a quick, simple project when it started, but, yikes, it's complete mess and chaos over here. But, It's going to be sweet!

Aroc Urtu has been all over the media this week. Did you see the segment on NBC New York? Very exciting! Samantha Yanks, the editor of both Gotham and Hamptons Magazines and denizen of all things fabulous, has fallen in love with Aroc Urtu. Click here to watch!


Have you checked out the blog Green Wedding Shoes? It is not only an online must see as a great resource if you are planning a wedding or heading to one, it is also full of unique lifestyle ideas. Aroc Urtu's new bridal line was featured this week and wow did it cause my mailbox to fill up! I got so many lovely emails from people who checked out the jewelry and have become fans. Thank you GreenWeddingShoes!!

It has been a wonderful couple of weeks! It is just such a terrific feeling to make things that we love and then connect with people who love what we do.

Peace, love and rocks,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment