Thursday, June 9, 2011

Saturday Stone Spotting

How's that for alliteration? I know, today is not Saturday anymore, but it sounds better.

How amazing is this stone house?! As I always say, people in stone houses shouldn't throw glass...

And here's a much more accessible way of putting some stones to use

This would be a great idea for party seat markers, or maybe refrigerator magnets, if you're into refrigerator magnets. Personally I prefer a clutter free fridge. Just saying...

And for all you crafty folks out there, here's a fairly simple project that I found on the wonderful blog CURBLY. Doormat? Bath mat? Not sure, but I'm definitely making one of these with some of the zillions of stones gathered far and wide that didn't quite make the jewelry cut. Let me know how yours turns out!

Oh, wow. Definitely not a DIY project, but how beautiful are these lights? If I could sit in a quiet room with these? Reeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!

Peace, love, and rocks,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment