Monday, July 25, 2011

What's new with you?

Sarah and I had a great time doing trunk shows in Southampton and East Hampton. It was HOT. BOILING.SWELTERING. UNFIT FOR HUMAN EXISTENCE HOT. But thank-you to those intrepid shoppers that trudged out to shop, support, and make it fantastic!

I'm writing this post from LaGuardia airport where my flight is delayed 3 hrs. I'm feeling a bit unlucky as this is the 4th flight in a row that I've taken and had severe delays. I thought you could only be unlucky like this 3 times! Oh, well. I really can't complain. I'm off to Montana to rock hunt. I can't wait to wade in those glacial rivers and find some very special stones... I'll post pics. And meanwhile, here's a picture of one of my very favorite places to chill out and beat the Manhattan heat-the HIGHLINE Go. Really. You'll feel much better.

photo-8

NYSunset

So, while I can’t wait to get to Montana, my heart is always here (see above) – up on my roof, overlooking NYC.

Peace, love, and rocks,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment