Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happily Ever After

WeddingCard blog

It’s an unexpected, but very welcome surprise that Aroc Urtu jewelry has become popular as an alternative choice for brides. There are so many ways in which couples are now celebrating and expressing their unions. Sara and I are so glad to be part of this movement of creating more unique and personally fulfilling ceremonies. This past weekend two of my very dear friends, Zara and Andreas, joined their lives together in a stunning and seriously fun NYC wedding. I want to show you a few quick pics!

view webview2 

This is the amazing hotel suite where all the prep work (and early, nerve calming sips of champagne) took place.

zara1zara01

zara

The sliced ruby and sapphire necklaces looked better than ever on the gorgeous bride!

stack blog

3micros blog

Some of my favorite sources for all things wedding are Green Wedding Shoes, Well Wed, and 100 Layer Cake. Been to a great wedding recently? I’d love to hear about what made it special!

Peace, love, and rocks,

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces! For me the most beautiful weddings are those that truly speak of the couple and who they are. I also tend to prefer smaller, more intimate weddings, to me they make the guests feel like they're in on a special moment that not everyone gets to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren - I love the profile of this wedding! (And the amazing jewelry that accompanies it. :) ) It's so nice to see a blog like this that highlights a product, but does it in such a unique and personal way.

    ReplyDelete