Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pssstttt! I've got some good GOSSIP!

  And heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrre it is!


Just Kidding! Sarah and I are not joining a roller derby team. Yet. No, ever. But we did get a wonderful write-up in our favorite jewelry blog Gem Gossip, and that's much safer better! Danielle is so knowledgeable about all things jewelry and has a great eye for what's cool out there. AND (and here's the really juicy part) there is an Aroc Urtu giveaway going on! As in FREE. Free jewelry, you ask? No way. Yes, way! And it's a diamond - a lovely, sparkly, edgy black diamond. Just for you! Well, you, if you go to Gem Gossip, follow the rules, and are the lucky winner (and don't forget to leave a comment on her blog or she won't know you entered). I truly hope you enter, and I really hope you win!!


Wear it alone or layer it with more of your lovelies.
And a big HELLO to all my new friends and compadres from the Blogging Your Way class!

2 comments:

  1. I've already entered your generous and fabulous giveaway, and would be so thrilled to win--Love your designs, and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for entering and for your kind words - I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete