Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It’s May. Do You Know Where Your Inspiration Is?

 

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.

Oh May, you are my favorite. You start with May Day images of children dancing around Maypoles, and you end with Memorial Day, the official start of all things summer. A month of longer days, saturated flowers, and warmer temperatures. I love it all, so today to celebrate the existence of May, I thought I’d just list a random selection of things that are inspiring me right now. Sing Along!

 

Aroc Urtu’s raw aquamarine crystal with embedded diamond necklace will definitely put a warm smile on your face. AquaB The always inspiring (and trouble-making) duo, Ezra and Bodhi

kits

This morning I stumbled into Restoration Hardware where I am dying over their new Deconstructed Collection. Honestly, if I could I would throw out all the furniture I currently own and replace it with this. Including the raw cement walls with beautiful and inspiring graffiti.

couch

I want to paint this quote on my walls! Maybe over the bed? What do you think? What’s inspiring you these days?

quote

P L R

No comments:

Post a Comment