Thursday, October 11, 2012

Falling Slowly

It’s been a long, slow passing into Autumn this year. I think I was in denial that it was really going to actually happen. But now with the cooler temperatures, putting my boots back on and bringing out the woolens, I am thoroughly enjoying it! What was my problem? Nothing to dread at all.

My neighborhood – all dressed up in its early fall colors:

photo (7)

Ezra is minimally aware of the change in seasons. He’s hard at work interrupting production.

b3

I love the fall foliage colors in these tumbled watermelon tourmaline pieces:

WatermelonWaterfalls

I still have songbirds up on the roof – this little guy hangs around really close to me, singing his heart out. If he were human, he’s be a true romantic.

b2

and… AND… Halloween is coming! There is an explosion of these oh-so-cool glitter pumpkins in shop windows all over the city. I love them and want to make some little ones! Does anyone know how? Let me know if you have any tips!

b1

P L R

No comments:

Post a Comment