Monday, October 8, 2012

Road Trip

LB12P1

I have a mad hankering to go off on a road trip. No particular destination in mind. Just somewhere, or anywhere. But warm. That’s my only criterion. Oh and pretty, but it can be pretty in a rustic, stark kind of way or lush and verdant. It makes no matter; I am just craving a journey – or an adventure. Does anyone out there know if there is a difference?

I drove through Death Valley three years ago and the memories and photos of the trip percolated into the basis of Aroc Urtu’s 2013 Spring/Summer collection (more to come on that later). Here’s a peek:

blog trip

Pictured here are my top choices for how to get from Point A to Point B while cruising through some breathtaking landscape. I don’t think the top one really exists, but at this point neither does my trip, so bear with me.

let's go!

road trip perfection

These are snaps from Death Valley. So stunning! Have you taken a great road trip recently? Any suggestions?

desert3

desert5

desert2

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment