Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Two News Flashes!

I’m so excited I’m jumping up and down as I type this. Can you say STOREFRONT? Yes! Aroc Urtu is expanding and moving in with Lost Wax Studio, where you can come in, see the collection and visit me. I’d LOVE to see you! Located on Elizabeth St. in Nolita, this is one of the very coolest stores in the city and I am over the moon to be there.

LostAnnounce

I will be telling you all about my upcoming trunk show on Sat, Dec 1st very soon. For all of you who live elsewhere (and even those of you in the city who prefer to shop online), here’s the second big announcement:

AROC URTU WILL BE HAVING A THANKSGIVING SALE!!! Yes, on Friday I will be announcing the code that will allow you to take 30% off most items in the online store all weekend long. 30% - what a great way to indulge yourself  get a head start on your Holiday shopping!!

peace

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your beautiful Aroc Urtu jewelry in your new space!

    ReplyDelete