Monday, December 3, 2012

Ice is Nice

Things I love about Winter:

boots, sweaters, knit hats, down quilts, the X-mas tree forests that have sprung up on many city corners, hot cider, fires in fireplaces, wool socks, baking cookies, holiday gatherings and the party dressing-up that goes along with it. I like to dress simply and wear a few things that are sparkly. Like these two Waterfall Necklaces that remind me of icicles and frozen waterfalls. Festive, indeed!

WinterWaterfall2

This is a very special holiday season for Aroc Urtu, as we have moved into the fabulous store Lost Wax Studio in a very big way. I hope you get a chance to stop by!

LWS

 

EzraTart

E SThe Empire State Building was among about 80 iconic landmarks in a dozen countries turning red at night to mark World AIDS Day on December 1. I wish they would leave it like this for the month of December.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment