Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Believe in Pink

Audrey Hepburn is perhaps my favorite actress/personality/humanitarian of all time. Has there ever been anyone who epitomized grace, elegance, glamour, in such a pure and honest way as her?

          

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”

Audrey Hepburn

I would like to have this quote painted on the wall over my bed. Except I don’t think hubby Ed shares my sentiments regarding pink…

Here – rest your eyes on the color of these petals. Breathe slowly in and out ten times. Feel better?

roses

I’m so excited to show you a brand new alloy I’m working with…… it’s Rose Silver. Yes!! The loveliness of silver in a pink hue!!! 

     bokeh skullhornPink2

rosesnake

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment